Dan and Tracy - Family Photographer Sobieski Wisconsin


Dan and Tracy were referred to me by my good friend, Pam. They called to book a family session during the last warm weather days predicted before things would cool down. Dan and I actually went to school together years ago, and I had heard so many great things about his wife Tracy. I couldn't wait to meet her for myself!

We met at "the farm" for our shoot early on a Sunday. It turned out to be colder than we'd hoped. But the whole family toughed it out, and you would never know it was chilly by their warm, happy smiles. 

Tracy and Dan are awesome. They are so nice and easy going. Their kids are relaxed and fun to photograph, and their pictures turned out just as adorable and sweet as their family is. It will be a blessing to work with them again in the future. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment