Brianna's Senior Session


Ten years ago, my girlfriend Angie and I watched her little girl, Brianna, skip toward the car after a day of grade school. Brianna had opened her black rain umbrella into full bloom over her head on this perfectly clear and sunny afternoon. Her Mom and I talked about how beautifully unique and uninhibited she was. It warmed me to think of what a special young lady she would grow into. 

This week I got to see Brianna again for the first time in years after she and her Mom contacted me about her senior photos. I was so glad they chose me! 

Brianna is incredible. I couldn't wait to call her Mom and tell her how proud and happy for her I am at the result of she and her husband AJ's wonderful parenting. 

Brianna is not only beautiful like her Mom, but her character is breath of fresh air in today's culture. She's kind, respectful, intelligent, balanced, mature, and so God honoring. I loved our time together!    



No comments:

Post a Comment