Baby Evan - Infant Photographer Door County


I did a double take when I pulled up to the address. This beautiful county home and property is a photographers dreamland. Unfortunately, being December, it was a little too cold for outdoor photography with a newborn. Fortunately, baby Evan was born to model and made staying inside well worth it! :)

At just 13 days old this little guy was unbelievable. He loved the camera, stayed awake the entire three hours we were together, and didn't even once crossed his eyes (which I have never seen someone his age manage to do).

The session went without a hitch, and I am praying for the privilege of photographing this sweetheart and his family in their incredible surroundings again in the future!

Congratulations on your first baby, Moriah and Tony!!! Evan couldn't be more precious!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these baby pictures. Thank u for sharing!

    ReplyDelete