Eric & Kristen Engagement Session


It was such a blessing to spend some one-on-one time with Eric & Kristen during our engagement session this weekend in Sobieski, WI. They are, hands down, the sweetest pair. 

I'm always fascinated with the way a couple's personality, roles, and connection to one another really come alive during a photo shoot. The sneak peek into the heart of this special relationship was inspiring, not only from a photographer's perspective, but also as a wife. 

I felt like I'd left the movie theater after watching the way they love one another... the way she guides him yet leans on the pillar he is for her, the way he gently responds to and always protects her. They made me a pile of mush. 

One of the first things I do when I meet someone for a session is learn what makes them authentically smile. I've never found this before, but the one thing that makes Eric absolutely beam with joy is when Kristen smiles.
It was an easy task to make this beautiful bride-to-be burst out in laughter. After all, she is standing next to the love of her life.

I can't wait to be a part of their their Big Day, on June 26, 2011!!!

Disgustingly Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment